[PHP-dev 540] BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Hudson Moyo php-dev@php.gr.jp
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:53:09 +0200

--===_SecAtt_000_1fovyecicqdgsg

FROM=3AHUDSON MOYO=2E
16B RHODES-FIELD GERMITSON
1620 JOHANNESBURG-SOUTH AFRICA=2E

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL=2E

Compliments=2C

Don't be surprised to receive this mail=2CI am Hudson Moyo=2Cson of Mr=2E Smith Moyo=28MOYO TOBACCO FARM ZIMBABWE=29
my father was mudered by Zimbabwe veterans and critic black people of ZANU-PF ruling party=2CIf you are conversant with CNN AFRICA=2E

Before the death of my father on the 29th of Feb 2002=2C
He was a prosperous tobbacco and coffee farmer who
has invested much in agricultural sector and a very
major sponsor of the opposition party=28MOVEMENT OF
DEMOCRATIC CHANGE=29=2EPresident ROBERT MUGABE and his
ZANU-PF ruling party with the new land reform system=2C
The government secretly sponsored the war veterans and
Irate party members to dispose the land being occupied
by whites and some rich farmers who are opposing his
consistent stay in power and radical and unnecessary
reforms targeted to his dehumanising his political opponents and high rate of abuse of human rights which led to the killing of some members of opposition party including my father=2CSmith Moyo=2E

I acknowlegde very well that my father deposited the
sum of =28US$20=2E5M=29 twenty million- five hundred
thousand united states dollars with a security and financial company here in Johannesburg-SouthAfrica with the intention of using it for the purchase of new farm machinaries and chemicals for Agricultural purpose as well as purchasing hectres of land in Botswana=2E

Your contact was courtsy of SouthAfrica information
network online=2E With the high risk of staying in my
country we are now on political asylum=28refugee=29 here
in SouthAfrica=2C My position does not allow me to open
an account or to normalize this fund to any meaningful
business trasaction=2C I want you to understand that
this is purely family fund not money laundering
affair=2E

I solicit for your honest assistance to a family
shattered by lyric government=2CI want this fund to be
transfered to your nominated account overseas=2CWith
your partnership=2CI will invest in your country=2CI and
my mother have agreed to offer you 20% of the fund for
your kind assistance then 5% will be for any possible
expences that might occur in  the process of the
transaction while 75% will be for my family investment
in your country=2Cbe assured that all the necessary
document backing this fund has been arranged by me and
my attorney=2C Feel free to ask any question regarding
this transaction=2E

Hoping to hear from you soonest=2Ckindly contact me
through this mail box=2EYou can aswell send to me your
phone and fax number to facilitate this transfer=2E I
need your urgent and confidential response towards
this trasaction=2E

Thanks and Best regards=2E

MR=2EHUDSON MOYO=28FOR THE FAMILY=29=2E

--===_SecAtt_000_1fovyecicqdgsg