[PHP-doc 167] Business Proposal

Neto Augustino php-doc@php.gr.jp
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 21:35:33 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--b0a6d7d2-d2fd-49ff-82ff-aff397750a57

Dear Sir/Madam

Neto Augustino is my name, the son of the late president of the Federal =
Republic of Angola, President Augustino Neto.

My father left me a huge amount totaling Twenty-five Million United States =
Dollars (US$25,000,000.00) in a Confidential Security/trust Company in =
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and I am therefore in search for a Business =
Partner who can help me safeguard the US$25M and front for me in a business =
he or she thinks is profitable. Presently, I am living in a refugee camp in =
The Netherlands seeking for political asylum.

I am prepared to give a 35% of the total amount if you assist first with =
collecting the funds from the security/trust company and then helping to =
invest in a profitable business venture.
A percentage of the fund has been set aside for payment of all expenses =
incured in the process of transfering the funds. If you are interested =
contact me by mail at neto@mail.penny.nl and I will give further explanation. =

I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as possible.

Yours truly,

Neto Augustino
--b0a6d7d2-d2fd-49ff-82ff-aff397750a57--