[PHP-dev 435] Dedicated Team Software Development

Paul Smirnov php-dev@php.gr.jp
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 04:19:32 +0700

Dear Customer,

We are glad to inform you that our company has moved to a
new stage and now gladly presents a new management model
for software development at our company.  Now you can get
your own development team and the whole infrastructure as
if you hired new staff and opened a branch somewhere around
the world. You also avoid paying taxes, no sick leaves for
employers, only the job that is well done on time. Programmers
are working off-site but seems they are next door to your office.

The reasons to go for this model are:

-	Dedicated team trained on your line of business, systems and processes.
-	Infrastructure dedicated to your projects.
-	Hardware and software tools are in sync with the customer's
    development environment providing higher transparency in
	management and progress.
-	Extended working hours because of time zones.
-	Billing as based on:
-	Engineer-months expenses at the rate contracted
-	Expenses as approved on actual for onsite work

I will be glad to answer any of your further questions (dedicatedteam@mail.ru)

Sincerely,
Paul