[PHP-dev 640] Re: Please try again (KMM6021088V27974L0KM)

j2 Free Help php-dev@php.gr.jp
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:59:41 -0800

Dear Member,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are unable to answer your inquiry at this time as we were unable to =
understand the nature of your query.  Please resubmit your question =
with further details as to your request.  If you are experiencing a problem =
with your j2 or eFax service, please be sure to include any error =
messages you have received.  We look forward to better assisting you with =
your next inquiry.

Thank you for contacting j2 Global Communications.  For any future =
correspondence regarding this issue, please reference this case ID in your =
message:  2297454.

Sincerely,

-Stephen Daffin
j2 Customer Service
If you need further assistance with this particular request, please =
https://jsource.j2.com and click "Account Info" (for account modifications) or "Help" =
(to browse our knowledgebase and/or send us an e-mail).  We appreciate =
your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Original Message Follows:

[ Attachment 1.2	Type: text/html]