[PHP-dev 641] Autoreply from j2 (KMM6022376V81228L0KM)

j2 Free Help php-dev@php.gr.jp
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 06:48:00 -0800

Hello,

Thank you for sending your inquiry to j2 Global Communications.  Your =
inquiry is very important to us, and has been assigned Case ID - 2297985 =
- for resolution and tracking purposes.

This message is simply an acknowledgement that we have received your =
inquiry.  Please do not reply to this message, as we will respond to your =
original inquiry in the order it was received.

For account maintenance and instructions on using your j2 account, =
please visit https://jsource.j2.com and log in with your jConnect number =
and PIN.

Thanks again for choosing j2 as your personal messaging solution.

Best regards,

The j2 Customer Service team
Your original message to us was:

[ Attachment 1.2	Type: text/html]