[PHP-doc 175] APPEAL

Dr. JACOB IGHO. php-doc@php.gr.jp
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 01:27:34 +0100

Firstly I have to introduce myself to you. I am Dr.

Jacob Igho. I have an urgent and very confidential

business proposition for you.

On February, 1999, a consultant/contractor with the

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. David

Jocelyn-Duffield made a numbered time (Fixed)

Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at

US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty- five Million Dollars) in my

branch. Upon  maturity, I sent a routine notification

to his forwarding address but got no reply.  After a

month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered

from his contract employers, the Nigerian National

Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Truman Hopkins died

from an automobile accident. On further

investigation, I found out that he died without

making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of

kin was fruitless. I therefore made further

investigation and discovered that Mr. Truman Hopkins

did not declare any kin or relations in all his official

documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in

my Bank. This sum of US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting

in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with

the principal sum at the end of each year. No one has

ever come forward to claim it.

According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5

(five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of

the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim

the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like

you to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Truman

Hopkins so that the fruits of this man's labour will

not get into the hands of some corrupt government

officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide

immediately your full names and address so that the

Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and

affidavits which will put you in place as the next of

kin. We shall employ the services of two Attorney for

drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain

the necessary documents and letter of

probate/administration in your favour for the

transfer.  A bank account in any part of the world

which you will provide will then facilitate the transfer

of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.

The money will be paid into your account for us to

share in the ratio of 65% for me and 30% for you and

5%  be used in settling taxation and all local and

foreign expenses.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this

transaction will be done by the Attorney and my

position as the Branch Manager guarantees the

successful execution of this transaction. If you are

interested, please reply immediately via my private

email address. Upon your response, I shall then

provide you with more details and relevant documents

that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest

assured that this transaction would be most

profitable for both of us because I shall require your

assistance to invest my share in your country.

I do urgently await your response.

Best regards,

Dr. JACOB IGHO.
LEAD MERCHANT BANK