[PHP-users 27249] Re: redirect on successful submisssion to anotherpage in Quickform

sundara@cba.att.ne.jp sundara @ cba.att.ne.jp
2005年 10月 19日 (水) 09:41:52 JST

Hello,

>Page1.php is using as an input form , and after input, the >control will
>be transfered to pgae2.php with the same Workspace env as >page1.php.
>Page2.php will be displayed as per my requirement, however >after the page2.form,
>again the page1.php will be displayed in the tail of >page2.php .

>All form variable of page1.php are accessible in the >page2.php.
>However the control is not transfered as expected.
>(I do not want to use SELF .. Posting)

Yes, Mr.kamiya was right, The way i wrote the
$obj_search_form->display()  was wrong.

Before the modification:
------------------------
In page1.php , $obj_search_form->display()  will be executed
3 times.
i.e 1.one in the beginning
    2.second time while displaying the errors (resubmitting)
    3.Third time after $obj_search_form->validate() is executed.

After the modification:
 Third time execution is drooped.

Thanks Mr.kamiya for putting an eye on display() function.

The Technique which i used is so For Never written in any PHP book/s.
(i.e Passing the work Space To another PHP even when Globals off,No cookies, No storage of Session variables etc.)

Hope Some one will write nice book on this technique also.

Thanks For this Group again.
Sundara