[PHP-dev 357] A BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

benjamin nwodo php-dev@php.gr.jp
Tue, 7 May 2002 22:03:18 -0700 (PDT)

DEAR SIR

It is with trust and confidence that I write this
urgent business assistance to you. I am a senior
accountant with the Nigerian national petroleum
corporation (NNPC) .I have been assigned by two of my
colleagues to seek for a trust worthy foreign partner
who will assist us in the transfer of the sum of u.s.$
30,000,000.00(thirty million us dollars) only into a
safe foreign account pending on our arrival in your
country for sharing and utilization of the fund with
the owner of the account.

On the 20th of January 1998 our corporation, the
Nigerian national petroleum corporation (NNPC),
awarded a contract of U.S$150,000,000,00 (one hundred
and fifty million united states dollars) only, to a
foreign firm for the supply of some equipment at the
Kaduna refinery.

The actual contract value was U.S$120,000,000,00 (one
hundred and twenty million united states dollars),
only. But I and my colleagues being members of the
contract awarding committee over-inflated the contract
to the tune of U.S$150,000,000.00 (one hundred and
fifty million united states dollars) only, with the
intention of sharing the remaining balance of
U.S$30,000,000.00 (thirty million united states
dollars) only among ourselves.

The contract has been successfully executed and the
actual contractors had been paid their
U.S$120,000,000.00 (one hundred and twenty million
united states dollars) only, in full leaving a balance
of U.S$30,000,000.00 which we now want to transfer out
of the country in our favour for disbursement among
ourselves.

Meanwhile I and my colleagues have agreed that if
you/your company can act as the beneficiary of this
fund (u.s$30,000,000.00), you will retain 30% of the
total fund, for the assistance rendered, while we
would retain 60% of the total and the balance of 10%
of the total fund will be set aside for the
off-setting of all expenses that might be incurred by
both parties during the fund transfer process.

We are requesting you to co-operate with us and
provide a convenient account number in a designated
bank where this fund can be safely transferred, we
intend to come over there on the completion of the
fund transfer to secure our own share of the fund.

Please, note that we have been careful and have worked
out all the modalities for a smooth transfer of this
fund to your chosen designated account before
contacting you .we would therefore  not want you
to expose this proposal to any body for the purpose of
security and its confidential nature.

Please be rest assured that this transaction is 100%
risk-free. If this proposal is acceptable by you,
please contact me through  my personal e-mail address
for further information on this transaction.

Note that the particular nature of your company痴
business is irrelevant to this transaction. Please
your favorable reply is urgently needed. This
information is highly confidential and urgent.

Best regards
Dr.benjamin